Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take Over

I don't know how it happened, but after we returned from our trips we noticed that these guys are taking over our apartment


I don't know how they got in?!

....this just in.... after googling moth pictures, that picture was from a blog where a girl posted about pouring pasta into a pot and seeing tons of larvae worms being boiled. Apparently these could be Indian Meal Moths aka Pantry Moth larvae- and they lay 100 eggs at a time in the nooks and crannies of the cupboard crannies and even into boxes/containers of sealed grain/flour based stuff.

Dear God, please no. And come to think of it, I did see a moth in the pantry cupboard the other day and I thought, weird, I wonder what he's doing in there. Apparently laying hundreds of eggs into my food!!!

ewwww- must go home and check pantry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment