Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween cuties

From one of mama's favorite Disney movies (if not thee favorite), Beauty & the Beast.
I saw the Beast costume on FB marketplace and then had to get Belle's dress on ebay. So adorable.
It was cold and drizzling rain, so Doug and I pulled them around our neighborhood. I love chatting with all the neighbors. It was fun. And August is in a really friendly outgoing stage of life, always asking people their names, he has helped us meet so many new people and started friendships for us :)
I realized poor Jeanie had no mittens, so here she is sporting brother's socks. Her hands were ICE COLD at the end of the night, I felt bad, and we had to do some icy skin-to-skin nursing afterwards, the rest of her was toasty warm, just those cold hands.
My two beauties.
August ate a bunch of candy while we rolled him house to house, "Put the candy in my bucket!" haha, and it's been sitting on top of the refrigerator ever since, well, in a bag, he is loving playing with his pumpkin basket and putting other stuff in it.
Such a fun stage of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment