Monday, November 18, 2019

Jeanie's dedication

Sweet Jeanie was dedicated yesterday at our church. We chose the verse: Psalm 139:13-14 for her "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your words are wonderful, I know that full well."
Our biggest prayer and hope is that both our children come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
We had both our parents and a couple friends come support and celebrate with us.
(wearing a dress I wore as a child)
Jeanie, we love you so much. You are so precious to us, truly an answer to prayer. We ask God to give us the daily wisdom, strength, and patience to be the parents you need. We pray that He will call you to Himself, and that your heart will be open to receive. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment