Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

Geez, it’s only Tuesday and I can hardly remember what I did already. Friday night Hubbs and I went out to Applebee’s where he got free dinner for being a Veteran. Saturday we went to my grandparent’s house to clean. In the evening my parents came and joined us for dinner. They will be out of town on Thanksgiving, so we still wanted to get together. I brought scalloped potatoes that were still a bit crunchy and needed to go back in the oven. My grandparents are really going to think I’m a bad cook after that and the fact I almost served them raw chicken when they came to visit a few weeks ago! Saturday evening we went to Andrew’s cousins for a gender reveal party. Pink icing, it’s a girl! So that was fun. Sunday was a pretty lazy day with plenty of Dexter watching. We are now up to season 3. It’s lost some of its initial interestingness, but still good. Some eats from the week


french onion soup


beef stroganoff with broccoli


blackberries on sale, only 50 cents a tub!


blackberry shake for Hubbs


blackberries & ice-cream for me


vegan raw 'caramel' apple dip and a US weekly mag


and my cute dishwasher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment