Friday, August 5, 2011

Job Hunt


This handsome stud has an interview today. Last night we went out and got that suit (hat was just tried on for fun, but I like it!). Too bad jobs aren't given on good looks alone, but actually Hubbs is really great at what he does, and everyone that hes done his clinical rotations with has LOVED him so that is really promising. We'll see!

Tonight we leave for the west side of the state for our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY mini getaway!! I can't believe it's been a year already! Times flies when you're having fun. We are going to a beach town where we first exchanged 'I love you's, awwww.... and on that note I'm sharing a quote I think is beautiful:

Love alone lightens every burden, and makes rough places smooth. It bears every hardship as though it were nothing, and renders all bitterness sweet and acceptable. -Thomas A. Kempis

No comments:

Post a Comment