Monday, April 9, 2018

Baby's First Haircut

August has been rocking some, what I like to call 'beachy waves' for the second half of his 17 short months, but it was starting to look more like 'baby mullet with some sweet adorable curls only in the very back'. So we got an overpriced baby haircut, and hopefully I can learn to do it myself next time.
my cutie before:
He got to sit in a little spongebob themed room
They gave him this little certificate about being brave for his first haircut and it said something like 'leaving behind his babyhood'. WAAAAAHHHHH!!! He does look so grown up now, sniff sniff. I miss it. He definitely looks older. You can see already it will have some wave, just like daddy's hair, so maybe beachy surfer dude hair is still in his future, we'll see. Hopefully it will grow nicely from here. Another first in the books. This little guy is definitely growing too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment