Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hawaii - part 2

beach baby!
We went to a site to snorkel, the bad part of taking a baby was obviously one person always has to be on baby duty. This time it ended up being me while Doug snorkeled
Chicken and chicks on the beach!
Hanging out in the shade
I had really wanted to do a glass bottom boat tour but they were all full! :( So we spent our last day on Maui by going up to Pa'ia and eating lunch, going to the beach, shopping in little fun shops. It was a good day.
I had this amazing spinach veggie burger
baby toes going in for a dip
he LOVED it
mom life
Mr. Turtle.
I finally had one of those acai bowls this blog girl I read is always talking about. Pretty much like blended fruit in a frosty consistency with granola, sliced fruit, seeds on top, pretty tasty. We enjoyed the sun and relaxing on our last day in Maui, went back and packed up at our condo, and flew that evening to Oahu.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment