Monday, February 6, 2012

Faces of Jesus

This weekend was such a busy one! Seeing Breaking Dawn again friday night with my friend, walking 3 miles in the park on a sunny saturday afternoon with another friend, her husband made us fried pickles for a snack! Babysitting Saturday night, church Sunday, and going to the DIA with my parents sunday afternoon to see the Faces of Jesus by Rembrandt exhibit


It was pretty good. The museum was super busy, and a lot of Rembrandt's sketches were teeny so we all had to crowd round. But it was good, I don't like those blonde hair Jesus paintings. Who would have thought someone from that geographical location would be blonde with blue eyes?? I mean, mabye, but probably not.

Sunday evening was a superbowl party at a friends house. I don't think I even knew who the teams were till midway, it was more fun to sit out the couch and eat good food with my girlfriends!

Came home and unloaded a few groceries, I happened to check the moth trap we still have on top of the refridgerator from our moth invasion of 2011 and what do I see but a new moth body!! >:( I thought we were done with that! And worse I have no clue where his lair is, almost everything we have now is in glass containers. So, it's a mystery...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!! Though sorry to hear about the moth found, boooo!!!

    ReplyDelete