Friday, February 17, 2012

Father/Daughter Car Repair Strikes Again

So I finally got my new car panels! The new door, fender were painted and my dad picked them up and even got me a new mud flap thing that goes around the tire. Good thing, my old one had a hold taped up with duct tape and held to the car by a wire!

Here again was the deer damage:


The inbetween shot before installing new fender:


and the new fender and door installed!:


I love having such a handy dad :)

Other events of this week included making this indianish butternut squash hummus:



Pretty tasty, but oh my gosh, the breath, the breath. Wow.

Anyway, TGIF! It feels like it's been such a long week and I am ready to relaxxxx.

1 comment:

  1. wow both of these look good Annie! Glad the car is finished :)

    ReplyDelete