Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Freaks

Did I ever mention my love for freaks?

I was excited when I saw this guy in the cherry bag earlier this summer


I also love biting in to a peanut m & m where someone forgot to put the peanut in and it is just a delicious giant plain m & m.

Actually, I’m now trying to think of extra things like that… and on the freaky foods topic, once my brother told me that he cracked an egg, and inside, was another tiny egg! Miraculous!

I guess unless it’s a food related thing, then maybe I don’t like it. I don’t care that much for freaky people,


Unless it’s them tho, love them.

Speaking of cancelled tv shows, I heard the other day that one of my all-time-favorite-shows Arrested Development is going to be coming back for 10 more episodes and a movie, whaaa? One can only keep hoping…. been waiting for 5 years already! Get on it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so excited to hear about Arrested Development!! I love that show!

    ReplyDelete