Monday, August 5, 2019

38

Another birthday in the books!
Woke up to these little love notes and wildflowers all over the house, so sweet.
My birthday morning was a nice one seeing an old friend and letting our boys play together.
He was all ready to test out his new pool floaty, but it was so cold!
Using their punching muscles
So adorable in her swimsuit.
Ended up mostly playing inside with trains.
Cuties. We had lunch together and were going to go out for icecream, but baby girl started to lose it. So we went home, kids napped, and I got some quiet reading time in.
In the evening we spent time playing outside and chatting with our neighbors. Then my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and bf Liz and husband came over for dinner. They all brought stuff so I didn't have to make food or clean up :) We ate, talked, and had birthday (my favorite oatmeal) cake and icecream and opened presents. It was very nice, and I am thankful for the opportunity to grow older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment