Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh Jill

Today I woke up at 5:30am so I could exercise before work. Worked from 8-5, had counseling straight after work. Came home, Jill was asleep on the couch. I got started making dinner, chopping and stirring while she talked to me about the day. I put it in the oven and went to my room to start my homework and she looked at the timer and said, "oh, I have to wait an hour?" I had to laugh. Your afternoon nap must have worked up quite an appetite! And now I'm feeling guilty even taking a second away to write this and she's out there munching on tortilla chips and watching Jeopardy. Ahhh, I'm so jealous! I'm happy I'm in school, but it is seriously taking-every-second-of-my-life.
My prayer this season of life- God you opened this door, help me walk through it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah well, she's gone through a lot as you know. You can understand - she's probably a bit depressed and I don't blame her. Friggin husbands.. :(

    Sounds like you're a little busy-bee though, exciting times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww girl, you are so busy! But it's exciting, Nurse Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete