Wednesday, April 25, 2012

lazy bones

Oh my gosh - I NEED to start actually getting out of bed when my alarm clock goes off. I am just so unmotivated lately. I hardly ever do my morning workout anymore. This morning I 'snoozed' for a whole hour. Then I was running late. I took a quick shower with my hair in a shower cap because no time to dry it and figured the pony tail would be just fine. But my hair just felt so heavy. So at work, after I brushed my teeth at the sink, I washed my bangs with hand soap and squatted under the hand dryer to dry them. I felt like a homeless person. I don't know how to do it- but I need to get motivated again!

1 comment:

  1. Been there lol! Sometimes my hair is so messy for work it's embarrassing! I wish we lived closer so we could work out together in the morning. It would make it way more fun than listening to Jillian talk nonstop, ugh!

    ReplyDelete