Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Personality Test

I did one of those quizzes online today and it said:

Your personality type: "Good-natured Realist"

Quiet, kind and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other’s feelings. Interested in serving others.

Careers that could fit you include:

Interior decorators, designers, nurses, administrators, managers, secretaries, child care/early childhood development, social work, counselors, paralegals, clergy, office managers, shopkeepers, bookkeepers, homemakers, gardeners, clerical supervisors, curators, family practice physicians, health service workers, librarians, medical technologists, typists.

I'm not sure I'm all that "richly observant of others", I can sometimes perceive how other people feel, but I prefer them to tell me. Much easier and clear that way! I did think it was a good sign that the job I have: paralegal and the job I want: nurse are supposed to be good fits for me.

Anyway, with St. Paddy's Day coming up I would love to make this cake I found a year or so ago online


It looks so cool! But alas, it also looks like so much work! And we never celebrate that holiday, even though I am 1/8 Irish. Or was it 1/16. Pretty small. It does look super neat though. Who are these people who have hours to spend cake baking!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I think you would make an amazing nurse!!! You are so caring, warm, and friendly!!

    ReplyDelete