Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bug Bites

I have a bump on my finger and I'm nervous. It's been about 5 days now since I got this bug bite. It was craaazily itchy the first few days and the injection point looked like a broken blood vessel, which is different than a normal mosquito bite where you usually don't see an entry point. When we got home I poked a pin in there, and rubbed 'anti itch' on it, but 5 days later, it is still raised and swollen. Is there something growing in there!?!?! Maybe I'm paranoid. It does say the Bot fly lives in S. America, but it seems pretty unlikely...

In other news, I have become obsessed with the show Dexter. I don't know why, it is crude and pretty graphic, but I really like the mystery and suspense. Plus until the next Bachelor or Bachelorette, I have no other shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment