Saturday, June 29, 2024

so much to catch up on

 It feels like it's been a very busy season of life. No way to catch up on 2 months, so here's a bit of what's been going on:

MAY:


$6k for a new septic field. Pro- I now finally understand what a septic field is. Con- still planting grass seed and dealing with that mess


mother's day kisses!


August's first pet! A little caterpiller he named Frankie. (RIP Frankie)


Doug took down my old falling apart garden boxes and made me new ones from cedar


This boy finished 1st grade


Rollar skating end of the year party, so fun


Beautiful girl


My sis and I went on a women's exercise/Christian wife/mother retreat in NC. It was SOOO good to spend time together and fellowship with other women believers


Here we are with the woman who helped me get back into shape after pregnancy with her GlowbodyPT workouts. (we were totally fangirling!)


Had a date with this guy.


JUNE:



Grow garden grow!



Father's day


My brother and family was in town and we all went to Wisconsin for a family reunion. They sold the family (my grandparents 100 acre) farm last year so we all went one last time to say goodbye. It was bittersweet, so many memories in that barn. I miss my grandparents. 


We had a lot of fun with cousins at the waterpark resort we stayed at


Bummed my brother lives so far away, but always so fun to get together again


It was my first time at the Wisconsin Dells, this was a view from the Upper Dells boat tour


Later we hiked at Devil's Lake state park


this was after we hiked up to Balanced Rock (we got soaking wet with rain on the way down, but no one fell or was struck by lightening- WIN!)



Pretty girls by the flowers at our airbnb


We also went on a Wisconsin Duck boat tour, fun!


And toured a lavender farm


Then we went on to Minnesota to visit 2 other cousins (and get a picture for our US family travel map!)

It's been a busy couple months, but enjoying the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment