Monday, June 21, 2021

Father's day

 I'm so thankful to have 1) had an amazing Godly man for my father, and 2) to have an amazing Godly man to not only be my husband, but the father to my babies. I don't know if I really realized how important that was when I first got married. But the difference between being married to a baby/searcher-believer compared to a man who is grounded in his faith and owns his relationship with the Lord is HUGE and I'm so blessed to have that with Doug. 

This Father's day weekend I was thankful to celebrate both of these special men. 

We had my dad (and mom and sister and brother-in-law) over for a grilled dinner and then out to the ballgame. It started rainy, but ended in a nice evening. 



Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!!




It was a fun evening out. 

The next day we had a nice family breakfast and then went out on a day trip to the Sanilac Petroglyphs to celebrate Doug. 



My babies! 💓




This guide lady made me laugh when she used her little pointer to distract August just like a cat, lol, and it worked!


We had a nice little hike there and out for tasty icecream. It was a nice weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment