Thursday, July 9, 2020

4th of July





We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I hope and pray that our country will remain the Land of the Free. 

4th of July has been one of my favorite holidays in my life. It's usually synonymous with being with friends and family, good food, being outside, and ending with beautiful fireworks. This year I didn't have to work and we spent the day with friends on their lake. 

It was my first wakeboarding of the year, Doug water-skii'd, we did a little tubing, pontoon rides, and shared delicious food. We didn't stay for the fireworks as that was past the kiddos bedtimes, but we had a great time and actually saw a lot of fireworks on our drive home. 






 The Jeanie/Jeannies!











 God bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment