Thursday, October 11, 2018

faux farm

It's been a busy couple weeks over here! Lots to blog about and no time so just a quick post about August's new farm.
When I was a kid we played with this old school Fisher Price farm and I always wanted to find it on ebay someday for August to play with, however, it was always like $80-150. The other day I came home from work and Doug and August had gone to a neighborhood garage sale and picked up a farm for $3.
It's not really as good because the farm is just like a front with an open back (so you can't store anything in it= CRUCIAL!!!) But what really makes me laugh is this rag tag group of animals that came with it.
An assortment of different cows, horses, dogs... then the moose from Frozen and why yes, that is the piggy bank from Toy Story. I was laughing. But August plays with it and has fun so can't complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment