Sunday, October 6, 2013

LOVE this song

Oh my gosh, this song is so wonderful. Let it minister to your heart!! God is so good!
ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL
Words & Music by Shelly E. Johnson
I don't know why God allows fires and floods I don't know how He can stand by and watch a mother lose her son Such things are too great for me to understand No, I don't understand
Beautiful, beautiful, oh how beautiful The soul that finds a song to sing Despite the pain and suffering Beautiful, beautiful, oh how beautiful The heart that brings an offering of praise before the One who makes all things Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Maybe it's not my place to understand the workings of God, His divine and mysterious perfect plan All I know is that He'll work things out for good somehow He'll make it good somehow
The One who shields our eyes from understanding why catches every tear we cry And someday, He'll make all things... Beautiful, so beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful, oh how beautiful Our souls will have a new song to sing No more pain and suffering Beautiful, beautiful, oh how beautiful When every heart will bring an offering of praise before the One who makes all things Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment