Friday, September 13, 2013

Busy week

TGIF.
It feels like it's been such a long week. But a good one.
Monday night friends came over for dinner, then took me out for froyo, that was nice! (then I studied) Tuesday I hung out with Liz who made me dinner and we caught up on Dexter. (then I studied)
Wednesday I spent like an hour cooking dinner, when really I should have been using every second to study for my Thursday exam. I do like cooking, don't get me wrong, but I really need to find some quick and easy stuff. Especially for days like that. What was I thinking?? Yesterday I took my exam, it went ok, and then went over to my co-worker friend Cristy's house and she made me dinner, yummy turkey tacos, and then we watched Now You See Me and drank mango muscato, it was a fun night.
This weekend I am looking forward to relaxing, working on a craft, hanging out again with Cristy and a friend from school and going walking and to the cider mill, and finishing up this book:
I got this book last Christmas and had it on the shelf forever waiting until the year anniversary passed until I would consider dating again. I started reading it this summer and am close to being done. It's pretty good, and I really want to be doing everything I can do to make healthy choices as I start dating again. We'll see, I think I've made good choices so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment