Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Week

Breaking up is hard to do.
I had a really good counseling session last night with my counselor. I won't share too much - but we talked about me needing to look objectively at this and see that the Andrew I knew, respected, loved more than anything, and gave my heart and life to - is gone. I don't know why or understand it, but that is a fact. And accepting this will let me be able to let go.
I continue to trust my heart to God and ask for His complete healing.
Then last night after counseling I went to my small group. We always share our highs and lows. I shared about my hard sunday and it has been just amazing to see how God surrounds me with people that care about me and having been praying for me; and although I have to walk this road myself - I am not alone.
"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and will rebuild them as they were before." Jeremiah 33:6-7

1 comment:

  1. Great verse from Jeremiah!!! I'm so glad you an awesome small group! I just (selfishly) wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete