Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girl's Group

Some girls from church and I have started a 'girl's group'. We are going through the book Captivating and matching journal. We've been meeting a couple times a month. This last time we decided to do it over dinner. And I got to host. I was excited. Andrew and I used to have people over for dinner quite often and we'd do a game night, and I haven't felt like hosting much without him, so it was good to get back into it.
I made Pesto Pasta Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Beans and Tomatoes (but no olives, yuck). It was good, but I think it did miss some sort of tangy flavor that the olives would have provided.

Mixing the veggies with oil and seasonings to roast

Ta-Da all mixed!

Side of delicious crescent rolls

Brownies with icecream for dessert

And here we are (minus one) all ready to talk about how captivating God has made us :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks so delicious!!! You are the BEST hostess!!! Too many more game nights in the future and chili! ;)

    ReplyDelete