Friday, December 16, 2011

Feeling Lucky

While my baby is having a rough car day, my week has been surprizingly lucky. The girl who has never won anything in her life won 2 things this week!

The first was a gift card to amazon I won for entering a online survey about the system my school uses, and the second, I just found out I won a new GPS! That one I had entered an essay contest writing about the fact that phones are now equipped with GPS tracking devices that could potentially be used to track the user. You had to pick pro or con. I picked con, typed up a quick essay, and won!

I am so excited. I have a Garmin, but something is wrong with the wiring and so it is CONSTANTLY losing it's electricalness and telling me that it's going to shut off. So annoying. Many a time I have wanted to hurl it out the window, and now I can :)

Except I won't... that's littering... but I will try to sell it on craigslist for maybe someone who wants to tinker with it. I am moving on to greener pastures.

Who knows, maybe I should go pick up a lottery ticket while I'm on a roll :)

1 comment: