Friday, October 19, 2012

hard day's work

So my boss just called me at work and asked me to look up movie times for his son who is off school today. I told him his options and then (jokingly) said that he should come in and work and I'll take Nick to the movies because I wanted to see that Hotel Transylvania movie and he said I should come meet them there. I said, 'um, shouldn't I stay here and work?' and he said 'no, come meet us.'
Um, ok!
Then later tonight after work Jill and I are having a dinner and game night. That is something I really like doing, and wasn't sure how it'd be now that I'm not 'in a couple', but it seems like it's going to be fine. I'm looking forward to it and it should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun boss! I can't wait to hear how the movie was!

    So sad I'm missing tonight's game night. I always love your game nights!

    ReplyDelete