Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Eats

Some recent eats:
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
So good! I had it over rice and it was really good, tender chicken, creamy sauce. Yum.
I tried these veggie burgers by the vegan food blog girl I like. It took some time chopping up all the veggies
Mixed it all up
And tried to fry it. But it just fell all apart :(
It ended up being a pile of burger topped with chopped avocado and tomatoes. It tasted good, but I was disappointed in its burger-failness. I don't think I'd make them again. But I do love that blog girl's other veggie burger recipie. This one is a winner.
This little guy was on spill patrol
I ate some of these while waiting for my burgers to fry
I also made a batch of Pumpkin Butter for a friend's birthday. I kept a bit for me and had some stirred into oatmeal, mmmm.
The last thing I made (that I took pictures of anyway) was chili with Spiced Pumpkin Cornbread it was a fun twist on regular cornbread, but it wasn't life changing. I just made my regular vegetarian chili. It would never win any awards, but its full of fiber and it makes a bunch to have lunch all week!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Becks!! Such a cutie:) Yum all these meals look super delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to see if I can get Michelle to make me some of that crockpot chili, it looks soo good!

    ReplyDelete