Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gods Plans

There's a quote by Woody Allen I'm sure everyone has heard: “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.” I'm feeling like that these days. Everything I want to do is somehow thwarted. My possible back to school plans are now bumped back to 2013, who knows if Hubbs will be able to get a job, a house I like will probably be long gone by the time we can save any money, and I don't even want to go down the potential family thinking line of plans.

On the other hand, we learn planning from God. He planned the creation of the world, and the steps that would both take humanity away from Him and then lead them back, etc.

I'm not going to stop planning. And wishing. And hoping. Maybe a better title for this post would be "patience" or "trusting that God is good and in control even though you feel disappointed about all your stuff turning out differently". I still believe that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment