Monday, July 25, 2011

catching up

last week was super busy at work, and that's all I have to say about that.

2 weeks ago hubbs and I came out of the movies to this sky:
it was freaky.

Good meals throughout last week:


Andrew made this gem last week when we had our vegetarian friends over, yum!

then one night we had this:
Delicious omlet with potatoes, cheese, peppers and turkey bacon.


chicken and peppers stir-fry
and here's Hubbs reading the sauce recipe, mmmm...


one of my favorite meals: peirogies, turkey sausages, and veggies. Lovingly made for me by my Hubbs at the end of a day of work overtime for me.

and something I tried that was not so good, a 'protein muffin'

strange sponge-like texture, tasted like nothing. But the bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips were delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment