Tuesday, July 19, 2011

driver's ed

Last night I was coming home from work and noticed that some of the traffic lights were out because of the thunderstorm we had earlier in the day. I slowed to a stop and saw that to both sides of me the other lanes of traffic were just zooming by. And I wondered- was everyone asleep in class that day that they taught us 'a dead traffic light should be treated as a 4 way stop'. Seriously, am I the only one that knows this? I was practically rear ended as I actually stopped and took my turn. Anyway, it was crazy.

In other news, I really need to get busy uploading my pictures. Not that anything crazy has happened, but I like having pics with the blog. It's just a four step process of actually getting the picture from the camera to the computer, so it doesn't happen that frequently.

Hubbs and I have been watching a Extreme Weight-Loss show, mostly because it comes on after the Bachelorette and we get sucked in, but it is good. It's sad how those people have just let themselves go, I can't imagine. It seems like it would be harder to be that heavy. Think of those grocery bills! But it is really inspiring to see lives changed. Much more inspiring than the Bachelorette ;) but I still like that show! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment