Thursday, April 10, 2014

quick catch up

This week has been emotionally exhausting at work. Not the best scenario while also trying to balance studying for exams and regular life, but thankful to have it I guess.
So just a quick catch up before I finish my exam cramming
Doug and I went out last weekend to Restaurant Week in a nearby city. Several restaurants were having a deal of get an appetizer, entree, and dessert for $25. We went on a double date with some of his old co-workers. We had a great time with them, and the food was good, but later I was wondering if it was such a great deal because I don't normally spend $25 on my food when I go out. But oh well, it was fun.
Also earlier this week I made one of my old favorites that I hadn't made in awhile, crispy chickpea bites.
So good, I missed these guys!

2 comments:

  1. You two are cute, we need to double date soon!! Also, I must make those chickpea bites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- those prices include a lot, but would you have normally gotten it?

    I'm sorry for the emotionally exhaustive work-week :( Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete