Tuesday, January 3, 2017

prayers requested

My dear friend Kelly lost her husband yesterday evening. Suddenly, unexpectedly, much too soon. Husband of 12 years, father of 3 beautiful children, son, brother, friend. I smiled through my tears imagining him walking into the open arms of our Father in heaven, but it is so unimaginably hard for Kelly and their children.
Please pray for my friend Kelly in the upcoming days, weeks, months, years. Minute by minute I know she will get through this leaning on God's strength and providence and love for her and her children. There will be so many hard days ahead. Please pray for her children to continue to trust in the Lord.
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:1b-3a

No comments:

Post a Comment