Friday, April 1, 2016

fun Friday

I should clarify that this has been a relaxed and fancy free Friday for Anne. I slept in, I exercised, I went to the movies with Liz. We saw Allegiant, the last in the Divergent book series, which made me remember I never even read the last book! It was ok, turns out they split it into part 1 and 2. I hate when they do that. Anyway. Then we went out for lunch to Chipotle and I did some grocery shopping.
Meanwhile, Doug woke up at like 6 am and has been hard at work on our attic insulating project. An electrician came out to check out our attic (the wiring is fine, yay!) and then he and his Dad went to Menard's to pick up our Jeep and his dad's van full of insulation. And he's been working on it ever since.
my worker bee!
Meanwhile I should be working on my paper for my online class, I just don't want to.
I found this home renovation show Unlivable online and I'm hooked! In the past 2 days I've watched almost every episode. Oh man I wish someone could do that for me. Not this house because this one is nicer now, but if/when we move. That would be amazing.
Anyway. I should probably force myself to work on my paper. Well, maybe after I plant my tomato seeds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment