Monday, September 15, 2014

family of 3

Well Doug's roommate didn't want to keep her, so we are going to.
Please welcome to our family Miss September Bigglesworth
(you can just call her September)
She's already worked her way into Doug's heart, and worked her fur into every corner of the rooms already. She isn't the sweet little shy creature that we found outside anymore, she seems to have grown in confidence and is already running all over the house and jumping up on everything. Doug sent me this picture
(sorry about the turds)
And told me he's sprayed her a lot already. She was climbing up the window screen to get a moth that was outside. haha, but does she kill the mouse in the house? No, she just played with him and let him go. Although, as a person who preferred a pet mouse to a pet cat, I was glad he escaped. Anyway...
(yes Doug sleeps on a stack of cinder blocks)
It will mean a little more adjustments, but I like our little family.

3 comments:

  1. I see... you guys are rushing to get married cause you had a little kitten on the way. ;)

    She's very cute, I like the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats!! She is so cute and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congrats I like the name. She and raja are almost sisters,....or cousins?...has same coloring on her trunk :)

    ReplyDelete