Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Other Things I've Been Making

My friend had her second son last month. A sweet little boy named Henry. Here he is in his new little bear hat I made for him.


His mom is my friend from book club. Often we've been reminiscing about how fast time flies. Since we started our club she is on her second child, another girl is pregnant with her second child, I got married, another girl had a baby and another got a new house. I love my book club girls and am so glad we can share in each others joys and sorrows together.

2 comments:

  1. Love you too! The hat really is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat!! Isn't it awesome to have girls to do life with? It's so great to have that!!:)

    We are thinking something tropical and all-inclusive for a big trip next year for our 5 year. We can't decide because then we want a hot tub, or to go to South Africa. Ahhh decisions!

    ReplyDelete