Tuesday, November 1, 2011

sleep- or lack of it

I don't know what's going on this week, but so far I cannot sleep! Hubbs works the early start the next couple weeks (he either starts at 6:30, 7 or 7:30am) so this week he wanted to go to bed early. Which means I go to bed early too. This past weekend we went to bed both nights at 2am, which is pretty rare, but could that be the reason now that when we went to bed last night 10-ish I lay there till 12?? It seems that when I do finally fall asleep, I can't stay asleep that long. It stinks. And this morning I woke up to my nose bleeding. Random!

The past few nights I have had crazy realistic dreams. The night before I was on a boat and we were trying to secretly rescue these dolphins and sea turtles. Last nights dream I was trying to find a class to take an exam. There was an information desk where I stopped to ask for directions. I remember I had to fill out this form which was in German, but it didn't really make sense anyway. Then as I'm clearly in a hurry she is offering me a pouch of seeds for sale and I whacked them out of her hand and yelled at her for offering me seeds when I'm in a hurry. Then she was so nice to me and said that if I missed the exam turn in, my teacher was her neighbor so she'd take it over if I needed. And I felt guilty for being mean to her. I finally get to class and I'm crying, and the exam had started and my teacher had this awesome bell music box that was playing and it was so relaxing. Anyway, then I noticed my nose bleeding and woke up. Dreams are so strange- these dreams were so real, and then when you read it, they just make no sense.

Anyway! My mom is bringing over my humidifier, so maybe that will help against future nose bleeds, but otherwise I guess I just have to adjust to the shift. But hope I can soon, it stinks laying there awake all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment