Friday, November 4, 2011

still lazy

Lazy slug-ness continues. I don’t know what it is. I’ve had a cold this week, but otherwise I just could not get my behind out of bed this week. One time I did a pilates video, and one yoga video, but those don’t really count as exercise in my opinion. Especially yoga…

There was a time when I exercised every single day (well, except Sundays). If I missed it in the morning, I’d do it in the afternoon. But now if I miss the morning, there’s no hope for that day. I don’t know when I became so lackadaisical. It’s funny; I look and weigh pretty much the same, although I don’t have my fat calipers anymore, so I am curious how my body fat composition has changed. Anyway, need to get back on track. I feel better, and stronger when exercise is a constant in life. And I know it’s healthier for my bones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment