Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Memorial weekend in Colorado

Doug went on his annual guys kayaking trip this weekend, and so I took advantage of the 5 day weekend and went to CO with my parents to visit my brother, his wife, and little girl Molina.
commence endless cute photos
This little girl is saying words and recognizing people and making animal noises. So cute
We took a trip to the petting zoo
While we were in town Joel and Michelle had their gender reveal party for baby #2
Here's where I need to figure out how to embed a video, they shake the boxes and PINK streamers fall out! Another girl! I was right in my guessing.
I also wish I could embed videos cause I have such cute ones of Molina. I was showing her pictures of September on my phone and then every time she'd see my phone she'd point to it "meow! meow!". And her room is decorated in a Paris theme with pictures of the Eiffel Tower and she points at it and says "Eif-fa To-wa", so cute.
I missed Doug, and wished Elizabeth and Johnny were there too, but it was a nice relaxing and fun time together.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie!! And I just really love your short hair, so good on you!

    ReplyDelete