Tuesday, August 26, 2014

one wedding and a bike tour

My friend Kim got married on Saturday!
Miss Jill was a bridesmaid
I'm going to have Kim and Louie write our vows for us, they were good
it was a beautiful day
it was a fun time celebrating with our friends. The next morning was Jill's bday. She wanted to go on one of those bike tours of Detroit.
We did the Automobile/Industry tour. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it ended up being pretty cool. We biked 13 miles total and made several stops for the tour guide to show us stuff.
this is actually the Packard plant where the cars were made. We are getting married at the grounds where they were test driven and repaired. That was kinda cool.
And now I'm back in school. So much to do! Today is the first day of afternoon clinical, I made this breakfast/lunch thing with lots of mom's garden veggies
mmm, breakfast of champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment