Wednesday, December 18, 2013

camping date

Last night I went over for a date, I was told to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, um.... I asked if I was going to be held hostage, haha
Anyway, I get to his house and I see this:
He'd talked about wanting to camp together, and so he'd set up a tent in his living room. We laid our sleeping bags inside and relaxed by the "fire"
He had downloaded a crickets/howling wolves app, and lite an outdoorsy scented incense stick.
It was actually quite wonderful.
He'd printed off questions to ask each other by flashlight, and we laid there and ate pizza and talked and it was really such a great time. Things are going really well and I am tentatively excited :)

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. I like this guy. :)
    And video of a fire is totally good enough, wait til you see our 'crackling logs' fireplace DVD this Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete