Thursday, October 13, 2011

Costumes

Hubbs and I got invited to a Halloween party this year, so last night we were brainstorming ideas. We've only gone once to a costume party together and we went as a spider and fly


so I definitely like the idea going as a 'team'. His sister has raggedy Anne and Andy costumes, which could be a back-up, but Andrew doesn't want to because he doensn't want people to call him Andy!

Anyway, we had a few ideas last night:

Kermit and Miss Piggy


but not sure I want to look like these guys:


freaky four eyed frog guy (but pretty creative)

Then we thought of one of my favorite movies, Beauty and the Beast... and no, Andrew didn't suggest "Beauty" and "Beast" he said that we could be Lumiere and Cogsworth


guess who I'd get to be, and I'm 100% sure I don't want to look like this guy:


We have one more idea. So we're going to pay a visit to the Goodwill this weekend to see if it's possible, and if not, back to the drawing board!

1 comment:

  1. I love your costume from last year!! I wish I was more creative but I'm usually a cowgirl each year. This year we're going to a party and I'm just wearing black and yellow with "bee" antennas. I'm not sure what Garth will go as, probably a cowboy, ha!

    ReplyDelete