Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2!!


 Precious little girl turned 2. We celebrated her real birthday with a dinner at home with her uncle and aunt, sausages (one of her favorites) and veggies and I made a hot milk sponge cake with vanilla ice cream and berries.


She opened a couple presents and we went around the neighborhood delivering cake & ice cream to our neighbors.

The board for documentary purposes :)


Playing with her new little doggy and carrier. 

On the weekend we had my parents over, her aunt and uncle again, and one set of family friends. The kids ran wild outside and we did an Easter egg hunt, then had tacos and more cake, ice cream, and presents. 




Happy birthday!!



Love this little girl so much.


2 comments:

  1. Does she like her cute little doggie carrier? It reminded me of Pounds Puppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn’t play with it as much as I had hoped. Maybe someday. It was on a list of best toys for two year olds so I thought I’d give it a chance!

      Delete