Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's day

 So blessed to be mama to these 2 loves. 

They mostly play well together. 


Here they are, August "reading" Jeanie's Big Girl Panties book to her.


I don't know why, but they love sitting in the dining room corner together. 


Everyone likes popsicles on the porch :)


Juice in the corner.


Coloring. 


Bear jammies.


Playing in the diaper box.


Puzzles and toys in the play area.


Mother's day gifts. And out to (well it turned out just pick-up) breakfast at a delicious cafe before church.


Church with my family.


My new "mama" necklace. 

I'm so thankful God gave me the privilege and challenge of being their mama. 

I also had a nice time celebrating my mother, with my sister, getting pedicures and out to dinner at Olive Garden together. But didn't get any pics :(



No comments:

Post a Comment