Thursday, April 1, 2021

spring things

 

It was a winter wonderland this morning! Luckily it didn't stay around long. And of course I just finished de-leafing all my garden beds the day before. Hope those little spring buds weren't too cold!

Catching up with my photos from the last couple weeks. I'm hitting the sleepy part of pregnancy again and trying to nap if ever I can. 


New lamp, Jeanie broke the old one. Whoops! I'd actually tried to replace it a couple years ago and made about 4 trips back and forth to different stores only to find nothing better, so it was good to be 'forced' to have to replace it. 


August has been a coloring and workbook machine lately! He's so cute too, he's like "bye Jeanie I have to do my work" as he settles down, he seriously does this for hours every day.


Cat in a box lid.


Love visits from the neighborhood turkeys.


Doug's been having play dates with other dad friends when I've been at my work weekends lately. 


My Grandpa came down for a weekend at my parents' house and we came up for breakfast. (Unflattering photo for all here, but a nice short visit!) My grandpa will be 100 years old this week!!! And my last remaining grandparent 😢 



Playdate and lunch with my friend from nursing school. We walked the kiddos to the park and had a nice time chatting and catching up. 


August got a haircut. I was sad to trim off his gorgeous beachy waves. Was tempted to leave this little bit at the back, haha, mullet!





A babysitting trade afternoon with Liz's boys and we'll get a date day this month. 


A walk to the park and popsicles on the deck the other day when it was sunny. 

August and I made these salt dough Easter eggs


Hers turned out a lot prettier, but it was a fun little project together. 


And I think we're all caught up! I'm working tomorrow and then looking forward to spending Easter with our parents. Happy Easter everyone, He is risen!





No comments:

Post a Comment