Thursday, August 20, 2020

last weekend

 Last weekend was a nice low key one for us after we'd been busying turning over our rental property and not seeing Doug very much. We laid low and went out to eat a bunch and it was nice.

Finally I grew a zucchini!


Pulled out 2 hydrangeas that had been mislabeled and were growing some variety I didn't like. So ripped those out and planted new things I wanted. Frustrating as they had been $40 each and it was their mislabeling fault. Oh well. On the left of the rhododendron (in the middle) is a strawberry sundae hydrangea and on the right is going to be a snowball vibernum. If we're staying in this house for a while longer I thought I might as well have plants I like! Next summer they'll be pretty I hope.


Out to breakfast :)


Then to a park








The kids got soaked and we didn't have spare clothes, so just stripped them down to dry diapers. We just planned to go home until we stopped for an impromptu car wash (this kind you get out so they can vacuum inside your car, so hence this no-shirt, no-pants, no-problems horsie ride lol)


Sunday we went to church


I thought we've got to start wearing all these dresses before she grows out of them! 


This was actually the dress that our niece wore as the flower girl at our wedding. 💗




The one quiet, non-chasing them around part of the service, when they were snacking on nuts. 

Unfortunately as much as I love trying to be there, I think we'll probably go back to the home livestream option until the childcare is open again, it's just too crazy and distracting chasing them around :(

And ended the weekend out to dinner at Panera, yum! 




No comments:

Post a Comment