Wednesday, September 2, 2020

crafty gifts

 A couple dear friends had babies and I was in a crafting mood. I googled some sewing gifts and made some stuff :)


A glorious "alone time" trip to JoAnn Fabrics

Followed this first easy blanket pattern to make a blanket for baby Micah, son of my friend Missouri Jill. 



Quick and easy, and very soft with that minky dot fabric.

Then followed this one to make some ribbon binky clips, made one for each babe. 



Very easy. If I made this again I wouldn't use a silky ribbon, but they were ok.

Made a couple of these headbands for my friend Josh's new baby girl Callie. 




They were very cute and soft. 

My pretty model!



And then made a hat for little baby Micah. I wanted the dino pattern on the top but I guess I needed to get a wider width of that fabric since my pattern went horizontal not vertical #beginnersewerproblems




Finally made these cute little rattles, one for each. 



Their cat face is way cuter, lol! I tried!


My rabbit face turned out better.

Micah's pile of gifts!


Callie's pile!

Very fun to combine 2 of my favorite things, crafting and gift giving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment