Monday, August 3, 2020

39

This year on my birthday I got to do one of my favorite things, be out on the lake with friends!

My birthday fell on a Saturday this year and I was supposed to be working originally, but a girl at work had wanted to swap weekends and it ended up being perfect for me too!

We went over to our friends house with another couple friends and their kids and had an all day lake fun day and potluck-ish dinner. The weather was overcast which meant no sunburns, yay!, and it was still warm and nice. 

The kids played for HOURS in the sand




Jeanie is finally at the stage where she doesn't eat (too much) sand.



Wakeboarding!!

I hadn't waterskiied in a couple years, but someone else was making it look so fun so I thought I'd try again. I went around on 2 skiis a bit and then tried to drop a ski, I fell a couple times and the girls were like "just try to get up on 1" so I tried and got up on the 2nd try! I was super proud of myself since I haven't done that in probably nearly 10 years! It was fun. I think I still prefer wakeboarding best though. 



Eating mama's birthday brownies :)



August tubing with daddy




Jeanie's first tube ride!!


I'm blessed to have some great girlfriends. (Maybe my goal for 39 should be to get Erin's abs?!?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment