Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Life lately

She's starting to pull her bows off now :(


And climbing!


I've been buying stuff on Facebook lately, I'm so easily targeted. This is a cool seat so they can ride on your shoulders easier.




Came home from work and Doug has this little set up waiting for me. House Hunters International on the laptop, my Amazon package to open, a "candle" on the table, water, a chocolate bar, and Chipotle waiting for me in the fridge.  He had his brother over for a socially distanced bonfire and had that all set up for me to eat and relax. So thoughtful. 


August is entering the dinosaur phase of a little boy's life. 


Starting to drink from a sippy cup.


At the park.


Enjoying her new push car birthday present.


Had my "book club", the girls were getting silly near the end. Liz the pizza, LOL.


A friend gave us a huge tub of blocks. Poor August experienced his first 'stepped on a block' pain this morning. Ouch!


Little climber. 


Fun outside :)


All the corona memes. Haha.


Things are maybe lightening up at work? The good thing about working on a Covid unit was being protected by all my gear. They just transitioned us back to Med/Surg, but the thing is people still have it maybe- so now you're taking care of someone without all that gear and then later they get diagnosed and you were exposed. So most people are still wearing the thin surgical mask, but not all the other stuff (gown, gloves, n95 mask, goggles). So who knows. Our work is starting to test us for antibodies, so I'm going to get tested on Friday, I'm very curious.



I'm late to the TikTok party, but having fun with it. Man, easy to waste time on there! 

(Thanks Lindsey for showing me how to finally load a video, lol!)


No comments:

Post a Comment