Thursday, February 16, 2017

Valentines Day

I woke up to some nice treats from my sweetie.
a trifecta of salty/sweet deliciousness
The past 2 years I made a heart shaped pizza for Doug. Equally loved both years. So I went to make it again, but somehow fumbled the pan when I went to put it in the oven....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I almost cried tears of sadness. There was a brief moment of thinking if I could rescue it, but it was completely uncooked and laying inside our Craigslist oven... nah
So Doug and I instead went and got Chipotle, a redbox, and then went out for icecream, and it was a nice Valentine's day after all.
August had his first Meijer horsey ride
and he's grown big enough for this hat made by our friend Megan- who just today had another baby boy of her own :)
just 3 months ago he was smothered in it
my baby is growing so fast, waaaahh!
and tonight was take 2 success for the heart-shaped pizza!

1 comment: