Thursday, December 4, 2014

quick post

I have become a studying machine!
A few things from this last week:
last week went over to Liz's, our book club read "If I Stay" (good) and a couple girls went over to her house to watch the movie (also good). Liz made this broiled salmon, roasted potatoes, green beans, and homemade applesauce (also also good!)
we did Thanksgiving with Doug's parents. Kinda sad without an abundance of cousins :( but the food was good. Then on the weekend we did another Thanksgiving with my parents and an aunt and uncle. Fun. I made kale salad (seen here with my breakfast of avocado on toast)
I also made my first hummus ever that actually tasted good! I just followed a recipe in the recipe book that came with my BlendTec, and added a handful of fresh dill from Liz. It was good, and it has been very tasty with leftover turkey in a sandwich.
I went over to Jill's yesterday to hang with Becks and study without some of the distractions of home. It was nice. I made this awesome soup when I was over, and when Jill came home from work we ate, talked, and watched the Holiday. What a nice evening!
When I got home, I spent some time with Doug and spotted this cutie making a bed in my blanket cubby! Hey! Go to your cat bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment