Monday, December 22, 2014

life lately

All my studying paid off!!
I'm so glad since that test was crazy and I seriously felt like I studied all the wrong stuff the last 3 weeks. So, WHEW!!
On Friday I walked in the graduation ceremony. Here is me with my friend Ashley. I love this girl, she's like 10 years younger than me, but we get along good, she's so sweet, and going to be an amazing nurse.
a bunch of us from our class decorated our hats (mine was upside-down, whoops!)
so cute, Doug helped me decorate.
Today Liz and I went and stood in line for 2 hours to be the first hundred people in line at a new restaurant, and we won free tacos for a year!
So that's cool. The line for free stuff was not the nicest assembly of people though, this guy was calling some lady fat. So rude, who does that?! But 2 free tacos for a week, pretty cool, except I see it's dine-in only so a little less likely to happen all that often.
Tonight I'm hosting book club, and soon Christmas and New Year's and applying for jobs!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! So proud of you Nurse Anne!!!! You will be such an incredible nurse!!!! So happy for you and all the hard work you did to get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, free tacos for a year!

    ReplyDelete